Make your self-publishing business more successful. Stop doing random acts of marketing and start following a solid plan to grow your business.
For many authors, marketing a book takes a lot of time and yields little or no improvement in sales. Getting your book noticed can feel like an impossible task. Sales surges can disappear as quickly as they arrive. But the result of doing nothing is even more disappointing. Caught in this cycle, most authors end up chasing after reviews, doing a few author interviews or throwing money at sporadic promotions in hopes of selling a few more books.
READ THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE READY TO INVEST YOUR TIME, MONEY AND EFFORT
In this book, I take fundamental marketing principles and apply them to marketing self-published books. I will walk you through building a marketing plan that maps out your own complete and actionable steps to get substantial and sustainable results for your self-publishing business.
Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced author, this book is the easiest and fastest way to create a marketing plan that will boost your business growth.You will discover in this new radical book:
- Why “getting your name out there” is often a losing strategy
- Why short-term tactics don’t produce consistent sales
- How to develop your own actionable marketing plan
- How to position your books for maximum discoverability
- How to apply marketing tactics effectively
- How to create a system that brings in a constant stream of ideal readers
- How to increase your readership by getting your book into libraries
- How to craft compelling messages and ads
- Tips, tools, checklists, templates and much more…
This book is designed to be both interactive and as a reference guide.
- Book 1: Everything I Learned About How to Publish a Book
- Book 2: Everything I Learned About How to Market a Book
Each book stands alone. Book 1 covers the process of self-publishing while Book 2 covers the marketing aspects of self-publishing. If you are only interested in getting your book published, Book 1 is all you will need. If you want to grow your self-publishing business, then Book 2 will be more suitable.
$3.99 FREE for a limited time.